Crutches - Double Adjustable Elbow Crutch
€30.00 per week.
- Made from lightweight anodized aluminum.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber tips.
- Adjustable from handle to ground and cuff to handle.
- Molded comfort handle.
- Hinged arm band.
- Available in Adult, Youth and Children's sizes.
- Handle to bracelet - 200-250 mm / 8-10 "
- Handle to ground - 750-1180 mm / 30-46 "
Nordic Walking Sticks
€ 30.00 per week.
- BUILT FOR YOUR RHYTHM: Whether walking on flat ground, uphill or downhill the Nordic Walking Sticks can help you to establish and maintain a consistent rhythm, increase your average speed, rest your arms and get you further on the trail.
- EASE OF USE, ONE SIZES FIT ALL- The flip lock technique is more reliable and allows you to extend the poles from 24 "(62 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly when using, and then collapse the poles to original length for storage. With the measuring scale on the walking poles, you can easily get the ideal length you want. Perfect fit no matter how short or tall, men or women, adult, seniors or children.
Sol Mobility reserves the right to change or alter the specification of the equipment supplied without prior notice and cannot guarantee availability of equipment. The information given here is for general consumption and does not form any part of a binding contract or agreement on the part of Sol Mobility S.L. No liability is accepted for the information on this website.